Apr 30, 2013
Home page:
Student, Writer

Share This Page

YonderGuy

New Member, Male, from Arkansas

YonderGuy was last seen:
Apr 30, 2013
    1. There are no messages on YonderGuy's profile yet.
  • Signature

A.k.a YonderCynic, up-and-coming LPer! Check out my stuff at my channel, YonderCynic: That Cynic There!

I'm also a writer, and my older works can be found on Fanfiction.Net and FictionPress.Com, respectively. I also have my own sci-fi/fantasy forum role-playing website called The Celestial Sandbox, and another for Pokemon fans on FFN!

About

Home page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/YonderCynic
    Student, Writer
    Hey, I'm Yonderguy, real name Matthew, and I'm a freshman in college as well as an aspiring writer. I have my own Youtube channel, known as YonderCynic, where I upload let's plays and reviews of games sometimes, and another that I share with my brother known as T-Mildew Bros., where we have plenty of let's plays of games such as Pokemon Jade, Zero Wing, Final Fantasy VI, and Earthbound. My favorite games include Pokemon, Mega Man, Metroid, and Kingdom Hearts, and my favorite movie is The Princess Bride. You can also find me on Fanfiction.Net under the name CellarDoor96, and I can be found much of the time there on my Pokemon forum, the Pokemon Universe RP.

If I can't be contacted here, then I can be contacted either by Youtube PM, on Fanfiction.Net, or by e-mail at cellardoor96@verizon.net.